IF YOU WANT WE CAN ARRANGE FOR OUR TRANSPORTING COMPANY TO PICK UP YOUR CAR AND DELIVER IT BACK TO YOU IN 3-4 WEEKS.
INSTALLED, DYNO TUNED AND SHIPPING WILL BE A TOTAL OF $9489.00
!!! CHEAPEST PRICING FOR THIS KIT ON THE WEB!!
WE CAN NOT SHIP THE CADILLAC KITS THEY ARE AN IN HOUSE INSTALL ONLY!!!!!!
WE CAN SHIP 2012-2015 CAMARO KITS WITH IN 14 DAYS
GIVE US 14 DAYS TO PUT THIS KIT TOGETHER.
Features include: 400 plus horsepower at the wheels
- 100% bolt-on and reversible conversion
- OEM caliber installation
- V8 power with V6 efficiency
- CUSTOM MADE SUPER Efficient intercooler. The cooler the air charge, the more power!
- OEM drive-ability with linear power curve
- Improved pulley and bearing design
- Blow through 3.5″ MAF with flow straightening screen
- Redesigned power steering reservoir and adapter
- OVERKILL TUNING
- Crankcase evacuation system
- Designed to provide constant crankcase evacuation avoiding oil contamination and extends engine life
The Supercharger system for the 2012-2015 Camaro and Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 with LFX engine.
With Vortech V3 head unit, over sized intercooler, 3.5" blow through MAF, proper crankcase evacuation system and all re-designed components.
FL residents subject to FL Sales tax.
This system is made of premium components, designed to be durable and reliable. It will also grow with you if you wish to build more power than the base kit. Where other companies may sell upgrades, we provide as regular equipment. You can scroll down this page to learn more about the technical aspects of our kit!
You have one choice to make before checking out, regarding our Overkill tuning service: HP Tuners Pro vs Autocal Handheld. Use this guide to help you decide!
HP Tuners Pro - This is a tuning suite that runs on a windows based laptop computer and connects your laptop to your vehicle with a cable. Overkill renders all the tuning for this supercharger kit, you're simply required to use the software to read and write the tunes to your vehicle, and provides scans, all of which is handled through email exchange. You do however have the ability to make your own adjustments, though it is recommended you do not alter our settings unless you have sufficient experience and knowledge to do so. This setup will require a back and forth transfer of files before you have your initial supercharger tune.
Autocal Handheld - This is a handheld tuner that will read, write and scan your vehicle's computer without requiring a laptop. You'll need a windows based PC or tablet with USB connection to transfer files on and off the Autocal. You won't be able to make any tuning adjustments yourself, all tuning will be handled by Overkill. Your Autocal does have the ability to be a code reader, you have the ability to take your handheld with you in the vehicle wherever you go and it can hold several tune files at one time. Your Autocal will come with a base supercharger tune file ready to load when you do your initial installation.
Q: What's a detailed list of what's included in this kit?A: Kit includes the following items
Can I use my existing catch can, why is yours special?A: We include our catch can system and require you to use it for your own benefit. The internal canister uses a highly effective, patent pending design, however the set up of the system is vital for supercharger use. While most systems just tie into the manifold (dirty) side of the PCV system, ours tie into both the clean and dirty side. While most systems will become completely ineffective when the intake manifold is pressurized with boost, ours closes via a check valve and uses the suction source from the supercharger inlet to continue to evacuate the crankcase. And as a triple backup, our kit uses a clean side separator, which separates oil vapours if the pressure needs to evacuate out the clean side tube for any reason. All of these important features will prevent oil from getting into your supercharger, your intercooler, and into the engine air stream. What power gains can be realistic to expect?A: Factory horsepower on a dynojet is typically around 260 wheel horsepower (measured at the wheels). Our base kit is set up to produce 8psi of boost at peak. You can anticipate your kit making around 370 wheel horsepower with no other modifications to the vehicle, and upwards of 400 wheel horsepower with additional exhaust and intake manifold modifications. Stage 2 with 10-11psi of boost aims to add roughly 40 horsepower over these figures, so anticipate up to 440 wheel horsepower with recommended aftermarket exhaust modifications. We will work on additional supporting modifications to bring power increases upwards of 500 wheel horsepower with reliable results.
- Vortech V3 Supercharger custom made for us by Vortech
- Modular Supercharger Pulley System - anodized aluminum hub and pulley, and stainless retaining bolts
- Billet aluminum crank pulley, anodized
- Mounting plates, anodized, CNC machined, stainless steel fasteners, anodized aluminum spacer tubes, OEM quality tensioner with oem quality idler pulley
- Gates brand 8-rib belt, size varies depending on supercharger pulley
- Silicone and aluminum intake hoses, 5-ply silicone, powdercoated and bead rolled aluminum tube, Amsoil nano-fibre air filter with hydrophobic prefilter sock, stainless steel band clamps
- Silicone and aluminm intercooler charge pipes, 5-ply silicone couplers, powdercoated and bead rolled aluminum tubes, stainless steel T-Bolt clamps
- All aluminum intercooler front mounted, fully welded, stainless steel thick gauge brackets, stainless steel fasteners, drill and tap combo to make holes for the brackets to secure
- 50mm blow off valve, stainless steel T-tube and flange, custom modified internal spring
- Aluminum, anodized MAF housing with air straightener screen which sits in machined groove and is rivoted to secure in place
- Washer Fluid Reservoir Relocation Kit includes OEM quality reservoir and pump, supporting brackets and stainless steel hardware.
- Power Steering Reservoir Relocation Kit includes OEM quality reservoir, oil transfer rated hose, top quality aluminum and brass fittings and stainless steel clamps
- 3-bar MAP sensor reads boost up to 30psi
- Colder AC Delco spark plugs suited for boost
- Catch Can System uses 2-way suction valve technology and patent pending internal canister design, all aluminum design
- Overkill Tuning service allows custom tuning for your vehicle and revisions with driving scans through email, available with Autocal handheld custom modified to accept wideband input, or HPTuners Pro suite with wideband input ports